Zitat* Fixed more regressions in components updater dialog.
* Fixed missing keyboard shortcuts in new yes/no/ok/cancel type dialogs
* API changes:
- Added global constructor for `GdiFont`.
- Added support for passing arguments to the callback in `setInterval` and `setTimeout`.
* More accurate colour calculation in `GetColourScheme` and `GetColourSchemeJson`.
* Made GetColourXXX and GetFontXXX behaviour more consistent:
- GetColourXXX always returns black colour when the requested one is not available.
- GetFontXXX always returns null when the required font is not found.
* Tweaked GC behaviour to reduce memory consumption during panel reload.
* Updated `HtmlDialogWithCheckBox` sample.
* A lot of fixes to `utils.ShowHtmlDialog`:
- Fixed an occasional fb2k crash.
- Added proper shortcut handling (e.g. CTRL-C, CTRL-V).
- Fixed `enter` key always closing the dialog.
- Fixed incorrect handling of some keyboard events (e.g. space and tab keys).
* Fixed `FbUiSelectionHolder.SetPlaylistSelectionTracking` not working.
* Fixed fb2k crash when there is an error in a cached script.
* Fixed slow script handler triggering wrongly with some modal dialogs.
* Fixed error report being blank in some cases.
* Fixed docs for `FbMetadbHandle.GetFileInfo`: was missing info about return value.
* Fixed crashes in `jsplaylist-mod`, `js-smooth`, `thumbs` and other complete samples (by marc2003).
ZitatPS: the version is called "preview", because it was built manually on my PC (instead of appveyor CI as before). Because of Microsoft shenanigans this is the only way right now. It will be republished as a proper non-preview version once MS fixes the bug (mind you, it's already been two months since the bug was reported). It will be the same though functionality-wise (unless there are bugs discovered, of course)
Zitat* Fixed regressions in components updater dialog, manifesting themselves when you close & reopen the dialog.
* Fixed bad behavior of properties dialog when cancelling initial info load.
Zitat* added Managed source for madVR
* auto checking for updated third-party libraries now is also possible for External and System sources
* few other improvements and fixes